LYNDEN DOOR TRUCKING TEAM MEMBER!
Lynden Door Trucking, LLC is growing and looking for a full time, or part-time / relief driver based out of our yard in Lynden, WA. Applicants must be physically fit enough to assist off-loading and tailgating product to the rear of the trailer with a pallet jack. Experience with quad axle dry van trailers, heavy hauling and bridge law knowledge is a plus. We haul between 60% and 70% of our own wood door related freight. Equipment consists of Peterbilt and Volvo tractors.
- Class A drivers must be able to provide a good driving abstract
- OTR or mountain driving experience is a plus
- Drivers must understand all DOT driving laws and regulations
- Job offers are based on passing a DOT drug and alcohol test as required by law
- Must have good customer service skills and the ability to represent our companies well
- Most of the runs consist of loads between WA, OR, ID, BC and AB to various points loading and delivering as needed.
- Some of the lanes require overnight trips on the road per DOT requirements regarding hours of service.
- There is some flexibility if you’re only available for part time weekend work.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Wages paid at competitive hourly rate & based on experience; direct deposit
- Overtime is paid after 40 hours of work for the week
- Pay bonus eligibility after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation & holidays, retirement package, and health coverage are available to full-time employees